Saturday, September 1, 2012

Unlimited Free Calls to India and other 40 countries

Exclusive to our visitors... Unlimited enjoyment !

I hope smartphone users you are all enjoying with our recent free calls post to call 40 countries for free…

Last few days some of my friends called me and expressed their thanks and also requested me to find the tricks to make unlimited calls for FREE… Yes I found the tricks !

Here I would like to share with you today to use the Crowd Call for the PC users as well some tricks to the unlimited calls (without limit!)

Definitely you will enjoy… 

Here is the tricks to make unlimited calls with Crowd call...
  • Install the Bluestack HD App Player from this link (Emulator for Android) in the Windows operation system.
  • Once successfully installed the emulator, search and install the APP “CrowdCall” in the Emulator. 
Here is the tricks to make unlimited calls using Crowd call. 
  • After download and install the Bluestack emulator for Android.
  • Install the Crowdcall APP 
  • You can click my apps to find your entire installed APPS, you can able to find crowdcall as well. 
  • Click home screen and open CrowdCall. 
  • Select country and enter your mobile number and press OK 
  • Close the BlueStacks HD AppPlayer window and quit the BlueStacks HD AppPlayer from TaskBar too. 
  • Make sure that BlueStacks HD AppPlayer is completely closed. 
  • Go to C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Android and copy Data.fs file to Back Up in another directory.
  • Now you call anyone for FREE. 
  • Once you get warning of Reached Daily Limit. Just Replace the backup of Data.fs to the location C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Android\Data.fs (about 2GB). 
  • You can start unlmitted calling… No need to reinstall BlueStacks HD AppPlayer ever again.

1 comments:

  1. This is a creative post. I hope you are getting the love you deserve. Let me know if you want to write for us. My email id is admin@freecallshub.com.

    ReplyDelete